Before I knew better, I used to drink (almost daily…
In honour of Meatball Monday, I bring you these mouth-savouring morsels.
Since we’re quite taken over here with the Cran-Blackberry sauce I recently posted, we’re always scoping out ways to use it and ingredients with which to pair it.
These Pork Stuffing Meatballs and the Cran-Blackberry sauce go together like a wink and a smile. And these are festive recipes, perfect for this season when we find ourselves gathering with our peeps and noshing (on all things cranberry).
Happy meatballin’ Monday, and, as always, happy nomming!
Pork Stuffing Meatballs (Paleo, AIP)
Author: Martine Partridge
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 lb ground pork
- ½ c onion, finely chopped
- ½ c zucchini, chopped
- ¼ c celery, chopped
- ¼ c dried cranberries (sugar-free and sulfite-free)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp dried sage
- ½ tsp dried ground thyme
- ¼ tsp dried marjoram
- ¼ tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add onion, celery, zucchini, and cranberries to a food processor. Pulse to mix thoroughly. Add pork, seasoning, and garlic. Pulse some more to combine.
- Shape into meatballs and place on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400.
- Makes 24 appetizer size or 16 larger.
- Most excellent served with the Cran-Blackberry Sauce!