When my fellah and I first made a concerted effort…
Stone fruit is having its annual moment of good golly glory. Are you loving up all the plums and nectarines and apricots and peaches as much as I am?!
The peaches have been particularly spectacular this year, so with that bounty comes this Cucumber-Peach Salsa, which makes a lovely addition to grilled chicken. I’ve also been enjoying this Cucumber-Peach Salsa in place of a more traditional dressing on my daily lunchtime salad. And I’ll be serving up this scrumptious salsa for company tomorrow as a scoop-able condiment with plantain chips. Flavourful options are versatility are good things indeed!
So if you’re looking for a refreshing, zippy bite of seasonal flavour to jazz up pretty much whatevs you want, this Cucumber-Peach Salsa has got you covered.
Cucumber-Peach Salsa (AIP, Paleo, SCD, Whole30)
Author: Martine Partridge
Recipe type: Condiment / Sides
Serves: 4 cups
- 2 c. English cucumber, diced
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
- ¼ c. red onion, minced
- ¼ c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.